Sidor

5 maj 2012

Cebu!

When I met Amy in Manila I said I would come visit her in Cebu before I left the country, so after Boracay I took a flight to Cebu and arrived early in the morning and woke her up trying to find the way to her home! 


Were welcomed  by Amy and and her friend Joanna, and got spoiled with a delicious breakfast:


Later on we went to a spa to get a massage and after that we joined at a restaurant that one of Amy's friends Raymund owns. I was hungry and decided to order something to eat and asked him about what he would recommend on the menu. The answer was: Its actually not so good, everything is overpriced! Another guy asked: Why? And got the reply: I don't want people running around here all day! (I wonder how long his business will last ;))


The next day Amy took us on a city tour:

Fort San Pedro, the oldest and smallest fort in the Philippines, built to resist invasions of hostile natives and muslim pirates


Magellans cross, Ferdinand Magellan was the first European to come to the Philippines in 1521, he planted a cross to celebrate the baptism into the roman catholic religion of the island chief and 500 of his followers


One of the oldest churches in Philippines, Basilica Minore del Santo Niño








After being cultural in the day it was time for drinking in the night (except for me who had to eat antibiotics)








Schedule for the next day was fishing at Co Jordan, Liloan:



The best spot for relaxing and we were all fighting to get it ;)



Having some freshly caught fish, squid and shells for lunch:


My first time to try!


Doesn't look so appetizing..


I didn't join in for the fishing but I had fun enough watching the guys trying to kill their catch. The fishes escaped the hooks and were of course trying to get into the water, the guys shouting like girls and trying to kill the fish by throwing a flip flop sandal on it?! Well maybe (but not very likely) it would have worked if they actually hit the fish..lets just say I felt sorry for the poor fishes who had to be tortured a lot before they actually died ;)



Sleepy norwegian:




Catch of the day, cooked and served:


Sleepy canadian:



What would a fishing day be without some karaoke? Not as fun of course!




Everyone singing Bohemian Rhapsody:


I doubt that the people in the other huts were as delighted by our singing, probably we scared all the fishes away and the only one applauding us after the singing was this little cute guy:


Amy trying a new career as a hairdresser and it seems as Håkon liked the new style:


View over Cebu City by night:


Another night of dancing in Alchology at Metrowalk:








I told Amy I would go to Malapascua for one day after this night and she told me I had to get up really early to go there cause I had to take the bus for 4 hours and then the ferry. I said no problem, I just stay up all night after the party instead of going to bed, but she didn't believe I would make it. So when I woke her up at 5 or something like that to say goodbye she surprised said: 
-So you are really going?
 -Yes of course, I told you so! 
-Okey, see you when you get back. (then she fell asleep again ;))

I had a great time with Aime and her friends in Cebu and they sure know how to party there ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar