Sidor

1 juli 2012

Jakarta - Bidadari

Time had come to finally visit Indonesia! Since it was so easy for me to travel around in Philippines with almost everyone speaking english it was a bit of a chock to come to Jakarta. When I arrived at my hostel and went out to buy a simcard and to ask where I could buy some food the guy didn´t understand a word I said. I was thinking to myself how I would survive there if people wouldn´t even understand the word food and eat. Finally after repating myself several times and using body-language we finally had a breakthrough and he showed me where I could find the supermarket, great!! 

In the evening I talked with some nice people at the hostel and ended up having a beer together. Kei didn´t like his beer so much and said it was to sweet. The next day when we were in the shop and I saw the beer he was drinking last night I said;

-It says 0% here? 
-Oh, it means its no carbs! 
-Are you sure about that? Cause this beer is soo much cheaper then all the other ones..? 

It turned out that he had been drinking a beer without any alcohol, no wonder he didn´t like it ;)

 I decided to go to Pulau Seribu (thousand islands) since some people had advised me to make a visit there(and because I needed some time to prepare myself mentally before I would start searching for my biological father). Had a bit of bad luck though cause the morning ferrys already left so we had to wait for quite a while and only had the chance to go to one of the closest islands, Bidadari, so we missed out on the snorkeling but had a good time anyway:












Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar