Before I left Manila I wanted to sing karaoke one more time and go out dancing so I wrote an invation in the Manila group on facebook that everyone that wanted to join could come so we ended up being around 20 people singing together and having a really great time!
I met a lot of really nice people in Manila and I´ll be back for sure to see them again :)
4 kommentarer:
Hello Nadia! I didn't know you were able to get a photo with me on the pole! :)
Of course I was, I catch everything with my camera ;)
Hej sötast! Blev jätte glad när jag upptäckte dina inlägg, men gud, jag som är så himla dålig på engelska. Och så ska jag läsa det högt för Timo :) Men det är säkert meningen att jag träna :P så forsätta du! ;) älskar dej puss
Ja precis det är perfekt övning för dig :D Kommer snart nya inlägg ;P
Skicka en kommentar